Eva Wedman Baluchova (Global Employer Branding Lead @ Danfoss) recently joined Chris on the Employer Bland podcast to tell her inspiring story.
Eva has a personal story relating to job ads. Specifically, how one job ad in particular changed the course of her life. The job ad in question engaged Eva and spoke to her in such a way she was compelled to follow the call to action and apply. She uprooted her life, moved halfway across Europe and started a new life.
Eva also went into detail about her early influences in life and career and how her early experiences in TA developed her passion for employer branding.
Chris and Eva also discussed the following:
- What makes a great job ad?
- The power of personalisation and engaging content
- With so much noise and competition, how do you stand out?
- AI, Chat GPT - How can we use these tools and maintain authenticity?
- How to consistently create engaging content for job ads in a scalable and labour un-intensive fashion
A huge thanks to Eva for her time and her inspiring words.